Alert: Content deleted!

http://dailypost.in/your-story/45361-the-name-game

In the backdrop of my head, I had it planned to directly post the content of the above URL link to my blog which I had shared through a blogpost earlier. I was thinking that you never know as to when it might get removed or deleted by the owner of that particular publication, or what if the owner of that site decides to shut down their project and let the site inaccessible. 

But, I guess, I got too late to cover the content. My fear has come true. I was just scrolling through my blog posts and reading the titles when I saw this post. So, I clicked on the URL only to find the link of no use. 

Did I create quite a hullabaloo over it back then?  A lot, in my writing world. Over my story getting published on an editorial publication website in the section that it doesn't acknowledge anymore. 


So, I'll have to dig into the storage of our dated personal computer whose RAM has been almost fully exhausted, windows outdated, a mouse (technically) without scroll, thankfully keyboard works pretty fine comparatively (courtesy the occasional visits by the kids who find it pretty tempting so they don't go without pressing a key or two, actually more than a key or two.) So, it gives the keyboard the usable condition it still manages to be in - just as the machinery functions; you keep using it, it keeps working fine. I wonder if the keyboard can be categorised as a machine. Anyway.

For a change, I think it has been after days months years that I wrote a post without putting in much effort, going freehand and my hands trying to match the pace of my thoughts in the silence of the night. 

Work-life does take a little bit toll on your creative side, in student days you explore your creative sides and as we grow we just try to maintain these explorations.

And before you accuse me of plagiarism I better admit it myself:
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
~Pablo Picasso

Publicity plug: I've written a solely dedicated post to the above quote itself. 

It was 3 to 4 weeks ago [not from when you will be reading this (just clarified this so that you don't start drawing any conclusions and start associating it with some event you may have witnessed)] that I had thought of taking a break from blogging, thinking I will not have enough time in the coming days. 

Souce: Writing stack
Source: Writing stack
Also, I have started to get the feeling that I don't have anything more left to share. I feel I've run out of topics. In fact, some of my posts have repeated anecdotal contents because I don't remember some of the things; that whether I've shared it with you guys earlier or not.
Often I get an idea and then I run a quick search and I find them already published here or there here. I don't copy-paste my writings so it was kind of necessary to cut that "there". Even if I do paste content/quotes, it is duly put into quotes, with clear credit given to the writer. (Pardon me for the unasked for clarification.)

PS That title trick that I did in this post made me feel like attention-seeking Youtuber who puts eye-catching titles having no relevance with the actual content of the uploaded video. Don't feel betrayed.
Rest assured, that I'll fetch back your 'now unpublished' story and bring back your lost glory. Your mother is still alive kiddo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries