Quote to be thought

This quote got my consent immediately. After days, I realized that it does not go well with me. I used to be a kid who would just play and play. Afternoon or night, I would be found outdoors. Neither any sign of creativity nor any artistic piece of work.

On the name of participation in any competition (co-curricular), there are only 3 occasions. Out of which actual credit goes to me for only two competitions. These were dance competitions and I participated in them just because of the fact that at that time I was not rational enough to make out that I am not into dancing. 
In the third one, which was a clay competition, my sister made a model from clay and I just took it to school saying I have made it.

I used to be a kid who knew only - schedule of cartoon shows, how to eat and sleep. So above incidents prove the first part of the above mentioned quote contradictory (at least in my case). Coming on the second part, as a grown up now I consider myself a blogger, painter, singer and a philatelist (though all are just at an amateur level).


I don’t know how blogging happened. I used to hate writing articles; I had to write them because they carried considerable weightage in language subjects. Then, I was so bad at drawing that I always landed up getting low grades in it. 
After giving board exams, we had vacations of two to three months; since I had nothing to do so I took drawing as a mode of passing time. And now I have one full fledged file of good-paintings (Hopefully, I am not the only one who finds it good).

I turned philatelist and all thanks go to my uncle who has gone abroad. He sends one letter to us every-month-or-so with a stamp pasted on one corner of the envelope. Each time I would tear that part of the envelope and paste it on the sheet of paper. 
So, on the name of philately, I have just a few stamps (most of them from that country only) that too torn apart from the letters already posted.


Singer - I started calling myself a singer after learning few notes of Sa Re Ga Ma (not from any maestro but from another person who knew ‘little bit’ about music) which I used to practice all the time. To boost this attitude of mine, there were some friends who would say once in a while “You sing well.” To bring me back on the ground, God has blessed me with an amazing family who are fed up of my singing and my recorded audios.

And hence second segment of the quote as well is contradicted. Some things may sound true at first but when dealt in depth…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries