Pranks

Pranks
After hearing this word you start smiling. Probably, the reason for your smile is the flashback of all mischievous things you have done in your past (or maybe of which you’ve been the victim). People who have monotonous childhood are often called as ‘good boy/girl’. But, when they are grownups, all they have is this ‘good’ tag only. No naughty-kid stories. Sadly, I fall in this category of ‘good girl’.

Gradually, I changed and started doing all such deeds. It has now become my daily routine to boo (making a dog like sound to scare someone) my sister who screams every time I do this to her (despite knowing that I’m going to boo her). Once I was reading a newspaper aloud, in which some haunted story was reported. After listening to it, my sister went to kitchen for some work and I followed her. I don’t know for what reason, she started screaming. I was laughing on her reaction and to scare her more I started laughing in a ghostly manner and she was saying “She is haunted take her away”. So, Yes! I have experienced being a ghost.

This Holi, I had planned that I’ll play it with my siblings using water balloons and since it was a going-winter they were refusing. I, still, bought balloons. What I found next day was that the balloons were missing. I knew that it is to-be-victim’s trick to avoid Holi. I asked them to give balloons back to me and on their continuous refusal, I took a mug full of water and splashed it onto them (unexpected for them). Believe me their reactions were worth a watch (still stored in my brain as laughing stock).

Few days back, I was in my college and my friends spotted vacant room; two of them went in to hear their echoing voices. Rest of us decided to lock them in the room. While we were closing the door hurriedly, we saw one of them running back to stop us, but she failed. After the door was reopened, they told us that in attempt to stop us she was about to fall (or may be had fallen but did not tell us to avoid awkwardness).

Then, I have one friend working in a customer care. And the plan was to trouble him. So I called up and started complaining (Duh! Irritating customers). He said “Hold for a minute” to which I responded “No, I can’t wait I have some urgent work”. After hearing my complaint he asked for some code, about which I had no clue; so I gave him some false code. After his further queries, which brought me to contradicting state, I revealed my identity. Later on he told me nobody responds to “hold” this way as you did.


I think now it is getting too long to hold your attention so I am ending it up. Do tell me if you want some more incidents of pranks and accordingly I’ll post another blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries