Take in & Take out


Siblings, this one I’m leaving upon you to identify in which part I’m talking about whom. I know these are obvious enough to guess but it’ll be an exercise for your junked brain. (Even this ‘junked part’ is targeted at ___)

Sibling __:

I want to take some cooking skills from you (especially the fried foods ;) ) and those surprise plans. I wonder if this one is still there (or I guess I already have taken it) but yeah I want to take that goodness/kindness part as well.

Ah! How can I forget? I want to take that control of one’s own laughter which is utterly needed in times of anger and befooling others and ….. in wrong (intense) situations.

I want to take away your desire of being so-and-so person every time on seeing some influential (and sometimes even not-so-influential) personalities. Alright, we do find some people impressive but how can you leave your own personality to slip into that person’s beauty/brain/character.

Present day ‘Take-away’- Please be a little less stubborn.

                                                                                                                                                      https://sarahmillerphoto.deviantart.com

 Sibling __:


I want to take the art of holding on conversations with interesting storytelling. I am so bad at telling stories that I can make most interesting stories into a mundane talk. (Kindly note, I’m talking about my Story-TELLING skills; I not supposed to bash my story ‘writing’ skills on a writing platform). And what to talk about your amazing memory which remembers the littlest of details even after a time span of years and years.

Obviously, I want to take away your shooting anger from you. The habit of making plans at first and trashing them later on. I fear if I should mention other things that I want to take away from you so let me wind it up here only.

Sibling __:

I want to take that amazing state of mind where you don’t get jealous or affected by the talents possessed by others. (I envy such things. Oops! Should I have admitted it openly?) And sometimes those on-the-spot-replies to remarks which sometimes need to be defended.


I want to take away your habit of not answering the question even if you know the answer, just because the other person is asking you to answer it. 
I wanted to take away that mess-it-up-all-over with your things flying here and there. (Of course, it’s irrelevant now, hence the past tense.) I want to take away your habit of leaving the things, or to be specific, sentences mid-way if you are not getting them; not even trying to comprehend their meaning.
  
And this one thing I want to take out from you all - Sleep; The ‘I-am-free-let-me-sleep-now’ part of all five of you. If not sleep, then the habit of asking me out to do the same. If you want to sleep, go and sleep, but don’t keep on asking me to sleep as well. “You must have been tired, so take some rest,” “You have to wake up early in the morning, so sleep,” “Give me company, so sleep.”

And this one thing I want to take from anyone who has it: To not to be affected deep down if someone takes a dig at me.

As the famous quote goes around:
“You grow up the day you have the first real laugh at yourself”.
~ Ethel Barrymore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Growing forgetfulness

Hey Google