Why so???

Disclaimer: I don’t intend to offend anyone and become a controversial blogger.

I woke up to a terrible dream and told this to a friend, who said “It might happen in reality as well. After all, morning dreams are likely to come true”. There are things which are beyond my comprehension. This is one of them.

One day I was at my college and a group of people (from a reputed organisation) approached us. A foreigner came along with them as well. (Eh, Unnecessary detail. Hold on!) They were convincing us to join their organisation. One of the statements made by them to convince us was: “They think that (pointing towards the foreigner) India is a place where there are cows and buffaloes all around. Join us and show that we are not that backward.”


(Pardon me if I am making an issue out of nothing) But don’t they have animals in their country? Their presence makes a country backward. Like really? They failed to convince me then and there only.

That was something eventual. Let’s move on to routine incidents.
They say don’t move out of the house if someone sneezes before you step out. Or Don’t ask someone, who is going out of the house, “Where are you going?” What if they are going to the market and I want to hand them the list of things which I need to get from the market
 Reason: It can obstruct the completion of work.

What about changing your way if a cat crosses the way? After all, something bad can happen to you. I have done this several times and *fingers crossed* nothing bad happened to me. My last line is questionable for how can crossed fingers save you from something awful.

Then there are people who don’t eat non-vegetarian food on some days. I mean just decide if you want to eat it or not. If you are not feeling like eating it then it is fine but what role do weekdays play in it.


Whenever climate changes my mom starts saying Do this or do that because the days are short/long now. Aren’t those days are gone now when people used to do work according to the daylight. We are supposed to do things in correspondence with the time shown by the clock (or say cellphones).

Keep a check on your moves; I am watching you. Who knows you might be panned in my next blog post! By the way, Is there any difference between the ‘high, medium, and low level’ button of the cooler or it is just for making the variations in the noise of the cooler.


P.S. The question mark key of my keyboard is not working after writing this post????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries