To: Music Lovers

Music

To some it is annoying (like when it is played on a Chinese mobile); to some it is just a source of entertainment; to some it is passion; to some it is addiction or life. I belong to the last category.

People in this world are addicted to deadly things. But, Yes, I am addicted to music. It might sound silly but it is a truth. If I do not listen to music for days, then my mood goes down. Sometimes, when there is a lot of tensions’ going on my mind, what I need is music player, with headphones or without headphones. Either ways it will help in reducing the burden.

It feels so soothing when you tune into your favourite song(s) amidst all this pressure. It makes you forget them for a while and refreshes the mind which, in turn, provides new ways to tackle the issues. Ironically, it is not that I listen to it only when I am pissed-or-something-like-that, I am tuned to it for the most of the time. Be it when I am working, be it while I am lying or be it when I am sitting idle (I think this is evident enough to say that I am addicted).


In fact, once I was engaged in daily chores along with songs being played. My sister was there in the side by room and she got to know that it is me who is working there stating “You are the one who plays songs while working.”

Now, I am giving my reasons for being ‘sensibly’ in love with Music (sensibly here = idiotically). Music is so manifold that you can focus on so many aspects. Sometimes I feel like I want to incline towards the vocals of the singer. Some other day, I think should pay attention to the background music or the tune of the song. Instruments played do their part as well or it may be strings of words that catch your mind.

Lastly, I would like to be at consent with
Music has no language ~ Phyno (Rapper and Producer)
Anyone from anywhere can just sit back and enjoy the rhythm of the music. You don’t feel the need to understand it, it is boundless. Do drop your comments regarding the category that you fall in? (Ignore it if you are too lazy to comment).



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Growing forgetfulness

Hey Google