Happening day!

I opened my eyes to see what the time is and saw the clock striking 8:00. I asked my sibling, who was roaming around, “what time it is?” The reply came its 8 ‘o’ clock, with her eyes gesturing towards the clock and asking why don’t you see it yourself when the clock is in front of you. I asked her again and she repeated the answer.


I got up from my bed abruptly trying to figure out why my alarm did not ring at 7 ‘o’ clock. After gaining my senses I realized that it was because I forgot to set my alarm last night. And then with the speed of bullet I managed to do all my daily-morning-works-on-time (of course by shedding the laziness and eliminating wasteful and unnecessary activities).

Just as I stepped out of my home I found the weather very pleasing and on my way to the destination drizzling started. After walking down in this lovely weather, I entered my class and found that there was no electricity in the college (most irritating thing about the rainy season which we all hate).


After a while, the teacher entered the class. When we insisted him to not to teach us today for obvious reasons he nodded his head in affirmative. Absence of electricity continued in the next lecture as well making the conditions too hot to study. So we requested our next teacher as well to forbid the studies. He agreed and started a discussion on a casual topic and not studies of course but somehow, at the end, it made its way into the discussion, by students complaining about something ignorable. Why is it so that it is easy to talk about anything else in the same conditions but studying just does not seem to be possible?


In the next lecture, my group of friends decided to bunk the class because the subject was too-boring-to-handle and just when we were about to move out of the class, the teacher came and started teaching. We had to attend the lecture forcibly. Suddenly, I found that the teacher is asking the three of us to get out of the class. My thought process was like – should I say Sorry or something, but then we just happily moved out (who will like to miss the opportunity of getting out of the class when you were sitting there forcibly). Perhaps, the reason for her throwing us out of the class was, we were creating unnecessary disturbance in the class that too by sitting on the first bench.



So, the day started with a fast and furious mode and ended in a completely different way. In morning, I was thinking when the starting of the day is such what the ending will be like. Rest you all know….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries