An Ode to Blogging Years

This one is to blogging,
And the fact that I have a log-in.

Helping me in decorating my bio(s),
And attracting a few ‘Wow-s.’

I keep on changing the looks and design,
And urge people to read posts of mine.

Seeing views count,
I let the words over-mount.

Where my thoughts are expressed,
And imagination gets its wings to spread.

Not knowing what keeps people hooked,
I write about what life has cooked.

In a way improving my literary skills,
and working as a (self) satisfaction pill,
by saving my creativity from getting killed.

A promise to keep you engaged,
is what I'll try to manage.

What started off as just a Blog,
I never got to know when it started to mean a lot.



Writer's Poetess' Note: This is the longest poem I've written so far.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries