Exciting Movies!!

Hey guys! A movie buff reporting here!

I know I’m a movie freak but I don’t know if my choice has become too lowly or it is really the spring of interesting movies. For a strange reason, there are a number of movies which I have liked off late (Padmavat, Raid, Hichki etc being out of them) and a few of them coming up on which I have pinned my hopes quite high. 
Can’t say how well they would turn out to be, but at this moment they look really promising.

When I sit down to write this post I’m reminded of my old post where too I was geared up for some movies which, later on, completely dashed down on my expectations.

Fingers crossed. Otherwise, I’ll be labelled naïve in the field of judging movies from the trailers.

Read on for the list:

1. Nanu Ki Jaanu


When I just started watching its trailer, I was confused, “Did I hear the right sound? Is it supposed to be a horror movie?” 

Going by the name, one tunes into the trailer least expecting it to be a horror movie. And unexpected things are good, only sometimes though. It was a little bit like me as well; like, whenever a door creaks or something falls down on its own or a tube light blinks and lights up, I am quick to say “Bhoot.” And the protagonist in the trailer was doing the same, just that in my case there is no real ghost (GOD forbid) like it is shown in the trailer.



2. Missing


It’s been a few years (maybe after reading an amazing mystery novel) that I’m thrilled every time I see a movie with even a hint of mystery in it. Add to it the presence of Manoj Bajpayee in it. (Shit man! One movie in that post as well belonged to him.)

Psychotic characters attract me (and Manoj’s character seems like one), just like Khilji attracted me. That’s a different story that Padmavat(i)’s trailer didn’t reveal out much - either about its characters or the storyline; with just a handful of dialogues (Not even a hand was full).

In this temptation of mystery, I went out to watch Ittefaq, but no need to say, it didn’t serve the purpose. I wasn’t too impressed. Even at that time, I was excited on seeing its trailer and even recommended everyone around to watch it.

3. 102 Not out


I know I’ll not lose the bet on this one. I’m dead sure for this one.
I call it ‘Piku Part II’. I mean the scenario and the equations are more or less same. A disturbing, unapologetic and demanding father, a tired son (this time, replacing the young daughter). 
The difference this time is that I didn’t like the trailer of Piku that much. But this one seems to be more promising such a fresh take - of both the director (of OMG - the movie its assuring in itself) and the character carved (where one is looking forward to life even at 102 whereas I, in my twenties, am not so impressed with life), with the element of freshness with its comic take and even a bit of backstory.
I even checked twice if I read it wrong at 1:08 and the best dialogue comes at 1:21.


Let’s see…

PS When I was writing this post, I just checked the reviews of 'Missing' and those were terrible. *Facepalm* 
I don't want another post causing me embarrassment. 

Comments

  1. Amazing content written in a very descriptive manner.
    Kudos to the writer.
    I was thinking that the author must have done a good amount of research on this topic.
    Also see about how free online movie virus spread like movie2k virus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries