Guess who is back!!!

“Why don’t you write a blog now?” said one of the few blog readers of mine. And what more coincidental can it be that she popped up this question on the very day of my 3rd blog anniversary? (It’s been three years; I’m surprised that it's been this long.)  And what a shame it is that I couldn’t manage to muster crowd to read my blog. Just Kidding!

Somewhere in the backdrop of my head, even I had this slight guilt that I’m not justifying my bio (which states that I’m a blogger) and that I should get back to my job hobby. 

Even my sibling posed a comment upon me that you don’t engage in creative activities anymore. I started making a sketch, portrait to be precise, within a span of a few days. Someone else too in my circle pointed that you’re a blogger, it pinched a little as he was not aware that I hadn’t posted a word in last months, that I wasn’t continuing my blog.

 “Unofficially (i.e., in my brain I had quit blogging).Reasons? For I wasn’t getting enough time to write a post and I think it must be evident from the time gap between my earlier posts as well. Still, I was making sure that I write a post or two. 
But I don’t think it will be possible for me to write the posts anymore. I’ve moved out of the city; I know I can still continue to write the posts from the phone app but I’m not sure I’ll be able to do that. The joy of writing a post on a PC (on a keyboard and not a touch screen) in a comfortable environment is just something else.
As they say, “Old habits die hard.” Maybe I’m too habitual of these surroundings. These devices. This state of mind.  T.H.I.S. place.
How did I land up in writing this post now? Because I had a tiff with my people and I didn’t want to talk to anyone else, so this place came to my mind. Where only and only I speak and none shoots back at me (reads/replies back me, for that matter).”



I had written these words months back. I didn’t get to complete this post and publish it. After all, you don’t need to officially declare that you’ve quit blogging (as I was planning to declare it at first; eventually I missed blogging so I trashed the plan). Finally, I’m back at it after two months or so; feeling like a fresher in the blogging world.

Just to make it clear to you, this post is not about any topic as such. I’m just going on and on.

I just read what I had written months back, it says “I’ve moved out of the city.” Even that thing is not true anymore. So many things have changed since then. I’ll elaborate upon it in my next post. And I promise that’ll happen soon, hopefully. (Fingers crossed; nothing happens even if you cross your fingers, I shouldn’t believe in such things but it sounds good if one uses such words. Anyway.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: First Benchers

Of food and meal choices

Cricket diaries